Paris Four Days Filming Video

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hello, I have finished the editing of my video of the filming in Paris with the material that i've filmed plus additional pictures. The video is 17 minutes long (!) and although i was not there all the time, you'll see much more things than you have seen until now.

Although you may have seen some of the shots on other short videos, it's also a report on the filming itself, and it should give you the feeling that you were there, specially in the second part of my video. Never forget that the filming of a scene of a real movie ( i'm not talking about my movie, i'm talking about Inception filming) may take a long time (remember the famous quote of Steven Spielberg when somebody asked him what was the most needed quality for a director? : The answer is: Patience) and scenes are not as spectacular as they will be in the final editing.

You'll see a lot of the explosions scene and also a lot Christopher Nolan, which i suppose is perfect for a Chris Nolan fans forum. Also, i've put, specially at the very beginning or the very end of this 17min report a more "epic" music, just for the fun. Some of you may think the music don't match with a Chris Nolan movie, but don't forget it is not the movie, it's a movie on the filming of a movie! ...and the filming of a big movie like Inception is on a certain point of view always an epic experience!

I just had fun doing the whole thing and i hope you'll like it. Now, is there any spoilers? Of course there is spoilers, not many, but i prefer to warn you so you'll know you may find some.

The video is not on Youtube for now, mainly because it is too long. Although i could cut it in half and post it later on Youtube, here is the link where you can download it directly. The weight of the file - as i have uploaded it in high quality is 490 Megas so it may take you a litle time to download it. If you find the volume a little low, push it up, And remember that i'm french, so please forgive me if i do some english mistakes.

Finally, please do NOT upload this video yourself on Youtube or anywhere else, if someone has to do it, it's me, of course.

That said, here is the link where you can download the video. Don't loose time, after two weeks it is automatically deleted. see it in full screen it will be better, and thanks for your comments - just remember that it was not easy to film, temperatures were extremely hot and that i tried to do my best with the materian i had at my disposal. Hope you'll enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/download/YkxMK ... a1d4dnc9PQ

apw
thanks for your effort.

downloading it before i go to bed.

Downloading it, at 44%. D:

Watched it! That was great! Love it! Thanks a lot for that.

apw
that was a really nicely produced video.

you must have a put a lot of effort in to it.

apw wrote:that was a really nicely produced video.

you must have a put a lot of effort in to it.
Actually, the most difficult for me what to find the time to do the editing. I mean to find the time to do it with a bit of inspiration. As always when it's fun to do something, it's no longer an effort. And of course there was the problem that i'm french and wanted to avoid to do too many grammatical mistakes (not sure i succeed, though!)

Also, it seems the download limit of yousendit.com was reached. I have resolved the problem and now you can download the file again!

It's the same link that i put in my first post up there.

Just watched it, thank you very much for all those videos! :D

Heh, did Nolan nod to you? Or was it someone else?

chee wrote:Just watched it, thank you very much for all those videos! :D

No, he really nod to me. He suddenly saw that i was filming him and "zooming" on him, so he definitely nod to me filming him!

BTW, a message to other forum members: if yousendit.com tell you that the download possibilities have reached the limit (again) let me know by a private message or a post here, i will resolve the problem.

loaloa wrote:
chee wrote:Just watched it, thank you very much for all those videos! :D

No, he really nod to me. He suddenly saw that i was filming him and "zooming" on him, so he definitely nod to me filming him!
Hah, that must have been exciting. :)