Trailer HQ

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Well. The trailer looks okay. I know nothing about Inception yet (haven't followed anything) so none of the trailer scenes make sense. However, I can infer that it seems they are fighting in some ship or something. Anyway, I'll wait for a newer trailer.

niniendowarrior wrote:Well. The trailer looks okay. I know nothing about Inception yet (haven't followed anything) so none of the trailer scenes make sense. However, I can infer that it seems they are fighting in some ship or something. Anyway, I'll wait for a newer trailer.
They are practically fighting in the air, its definately not in a ship.

chee wrote:
niniendowarrior wrote:Well. The trailer looks okay. I know nothing about Inception yet (haven't followed anything) so none of the trailer scenes make sense. However, I can infer that it seems they are fighting in some ship or something. Anyway, I'll wait for a newer trailer.
They are practically fighting in the air, its definately not in a ship.
Well, my thought process was... if the ship was capsizing, then obviously you'd be dangling around and "flying". But I don't want to think too much into this. I would rather have see the film than analyze the trailers and potentially get spoilers. :? :lol:

The trailer is good,this is going to be a real mysterious movie.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................................ :cry:
---------------------------
wow. did you not get the hint with the glass of water? gravity is shifting. Hello. that is also clearly a hotel they are fighting in.
My theory would be that since the movie is dealing with dreams, in Nolan's dream world gravity and the rules of the real world don't apply when in the dream environment.
AlexHaas - Pete, please don't triple post.