Loading...
This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows Dom Cobb and his subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Cobb´s Totem

Posts: 13640
Location: Florida
I think it is the chip, I'm not sure but I think I saw him toying around with it while they were in the workshop. It could've been something else because I wasn't watching it very closely, but yea...
Posts: 963
Location: portugal
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:and he thinks eames has no totem, he is too cool to have a totem

Does Eames have a totem? That we see, I mean.

The chip is just a forged chip and he's not precious about it.

the poker chip is eames totem if you played assemble your team(there´s topic somewhere) you would notice the totems of ariadne cobb and arthur and there was also a poker chip so...
Posts: 154
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:and he thinks eames has no totem, he is too cool to have a totem

Does Eames have a totem? That we see, I mean.

The chip is just a forged chip and he's not precious about it.


I don't think we're ever shown Eames' totem, and I suppose it isn't a requirement. After all, Cobb used to not have one, Yusef and Saito don't seem to have one, etc. But I like the idea that Eames "is too cool to have a totem" :lol:
Posts: 963
Location: portugal
this would be saito´s totem
Image
Posts: 154
lionsaulter wrote:this would be saito´s totem...


Nice! :clap:
Posts: 362
Location: U.K.
chee wrote:I think it is the chip, I'm not sure but I think I saw him toying around with it while they were in the workshop. It could've been something else because I wasn't watching it very closely, but yea...

Yes, you're right. Too subtle for me, that.
Posts: 13640
Location: Florida
Oh, nice.

Find something new every time you watch it. :lol:
Posts: 4942
Location: London
Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
lionsaulter wrote:and he thinks eames has no totem, he is too cool to have a totem

Does Eames have a totem? That we see, I mean.

The chip is just a forged chip and he's not precious about it.


He's seen with a poker chip at least twice duing the planning process of the film, and on the Inception Movie UK facebook page, there are facebook profile picture icons for each totem - the poker chip is one of them.
Posts: 16934
Location: Hell, probably.
christophmac wrote:He's seen with a poker chip at least twice duing the planning process of the film


When? :think:
Posts: 362
Location: U.K.
Cilogy wrote:
christophmac wrote:He's seen with a poker chip at least twice duing the planning process of the film


When? :think:

Well, here for one.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Inception
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests.