Inception Spinning Top / Totem (CNC Machined)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hi guys!

Last month I put some Inception Spinning Tops up on eBay. The auction was a big success with all the items selling out in less than a week. It was only after the auction that one of the buyers told me a lot of people on this forum had been looking for an accurate version of Cobb's totem from the film.. only to be disappointed by the accuracy of other replicas, including the official one.

So to coincide with the launch of Inception on DVD/Blu-Ray and also in the run up to Christmas, I have had another batch created. Here is the link to the auction where you can see videos/pictures of the totem in action..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Inception-Spinnin ... 204wt_1141

Anyways, just thought i'd give you guys a heads up about this item in case any of you are interested or know someone that may like one of these for Christmas.

Many thanks,
David

Just grabbed one-- thanks for selling these! :thumbup:

Just bought one as well. These are awesome. As close to the real thing as it can get.

Hey guys, thanks for the orders!!

Best regards,
David

avidbear wrote:Hey guys, thanks for the orders!!

Best regards,
David
You pretty much nailed it on the design. Nolan recently said he had the art guys build a top that would spin for a long period of time; and your top does spin for a long time. Good work on these. I just wish the powers that be will learn from this. Give the fans the real thing; not some cheap replica.

Hey thanks!

I'm glad you commented on the design.. that was the one thing I wanted to get right (well as close as I can tell) as it's the shape that makes the Inception totem stand out. Totally agree with what you said about the powers that be.. I'm still surprised that they are using the zinc moulded totem especially on the Limited Edition boxset.

Just thought I'd link the auction photo's in case people hadn't had chance to view it yet.

Thanks again,
David

Hello David,

I would like to get one but I live in New York, I can still get one right? I'm not really good at the whole e-bay thing...sorry. Let me know and thanks again for selling/making these! they look wonderful!

Very nice, I'd buy it but its just a tad out of my price range. :(

Hey Keaton,

Yeah you can still order one.. just change the destination country to United States and it should update the shipping accordingly, then you just need to pay using PayPal. I'm relatively new to the whole eBay scene too, so I know what you mean.. but it's pretty straight forward and a step by step process.

Best regards,
David

Kick!