Teaser coming August 21st

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Someone on IMDB is claiming that the WB exhibitor's website (http://exhibitor2.warnerbros.com/web/ex ... /login.jsp) has an Inception announcement teaser as releasing August 21st before Inglourious Basterds.

I'm not a theater manager so I can't access the website and confirm this, but this sure is exciting if it's true :D

apw
Hmmm. Avatar trailer also comes out that day.

I hope it's true.

Yeah it would make my day.

And considering the teaser for The Dark Knight came out in July 2007 for a July 2008 release, it doesn't seem unlikely that Inception also wouldn't do something similar.

Batman Begins had a teaser with footage a year before it came out. Inception is less than a year away from coming out so it wouldn't be impossible for a teaser with footage to debut next week. Only question is: how legit was that posting? Does anyone here have access to a WB exhibitor site or WB themselves to confirm this?

I didn't expect it so soon. I always thought that they'd tie it to a WB film coming out but it appears not. I hope it's true.

Eternalist wrote:I didn't expect it so soon. I always thought that they'd tie it to a WB film coming out but it appears not. I hope it's true.

What makes it more plausible is the lack of big WB films for quite awhile. They're only other mass appeal movie for 2009 is Sherlock Holmes.

I just registered for the WB exhibitor site, LOL! I put a theater info in there. Highly unlikely I'll get a response to activate the site. But who knows. If I can access it, i'll let know if there is real info there.

peteagassi wrote:I just registered for the WB exhibitor site, LOL! I put a theater info in there. Highly unlikely I'll get a response to activate the site. But who knows. If I can access it, i'll let know if there is real info there.

I did the same. But the fact that they verify information tells me i'll probably get rejected . :(

George wrote:
peteagassi wrote:I just registered for the WB exhibitor site, LOL! I put a theater info in there. Highly unlikely I'll get a response to activate the site. But who knows. If I can access it, i'll let know if there is real info there.

I did the same. But the fact that they verify information tells me i'll probably get rejected . :(
Yeah, that sucks that they verify it. We'll have to wait until someone with access gets on these boards. Or if someone can get confirmation from WB.