Dateline Inception?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
While watching a Dateline Friday episode tonight I heard about 3 Inception songs being played as background music. At first I thought I heard "One Simple Idea" but wasn't too sure because it was so quiet, but was thinking it was a killertrax sound alike. But then I heard "We Built Our Own World" and finally "Old Souls" so yeah they used quite a bit of the soundtrack. The episode was about some preacher's wife who killed her husband and the trial after. Not too sure what the Inception soundtrack was doing there but since I love the soundtrack so much that was enough to keep me watching.

Did Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien start to play at the end of the episode? That would've been the biggest mindf*ck in dateline history!

EctoCooler31 wrote:While watching a Dateline Friday episode tonight I heard about 3 Inception songs being played as background music. At first I thought I heard "One Simple Idea" but wasn't too sure because it was so quiet, but was thinking it was a killertrax sound alike. But then I heard "We Built Our Own World" and finally "Old Souls" so yeah they used quite a bit of the soundtrack. The episode was about some preacher's wife who killed her husband and the trial after. Not too sure what the Inception soundtrack was doing there but since I love the soundtrack so much that was enough to keep me watching.
You sure it wasn't a dream?
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

yeah i was watching about a month ago "secret story" that is a French reality show and at some point i heard the song time, i guess everybody wants a piece of inception soundtrack! :oldmanface:

I could be wrong, but I thought I heard Inception music on the X-Factor a few weeks back.

apw
Bueller wrote:I could be wrong, but I thought I heard Inception music on the X-Factor a few weeks back.
I remember Time was used during one of the auditions (http://youtu.be/b-UIi-1TE2c - Skip to the last minute). I'm sure some of TDK score has been used on 71 Degrees North recently.

Wow, I guess TV crew like the soundtrack. :lol:

chee wrote:Wow, I guess TV crew like the soundtrack. :lol:
They have excellent taste, then! :thumbup:

Edit: Oh, thanks apw. I knew I wasn't imagining it.
I've not been listening to Time on repeat, oh no. ;)

The Minnesota Wild used The Dream Is Collapsing -> Mombasa for their 9 seasons recap video at the first game this season, My buddy who works at the arena said the recap/highlights video guy is a huge Nolan freak.

Back in 07, our playoff opneing video was are logo exploding on the ice to TDK teaser music...

In my country Holland you dont want to know how much Dutch TV programs use Inception or TDK score.Really much.