John Landis says Inception is "unoriginal"

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
John himself is unoriginal by saying its unoriginal,how about that hommie motherfuckaaaa'ssss :lol: :lol: :lol: :oldmanface:

So he did American Werewolf in London? He's aware that werewolves have been done before...so that makes American Werewolf in London unoriginal by his judgment? :think:

Rob
chee wrote:So he did American Werewolf in London? He's aware that werewolves have been done before...so that makes American Werewolf in London unoriginal by his judgment? :think:
No! John Landis invented werewolves. And London. And America. And the word "in"! :batface:

Rob wrote:
chee wrote:So he did American Werewolf in London? He's aware that werewolves have been done before...so that makes American Werewolf in London unoriginal by his judgment? :think:
No! John Landis invented werewolves. And London. And America. And the word "in"! :batface:
Wow, this man is amazing. :batface:

billh777 wrote:
Vasticity wrote:True originality is impossible...
Just like inception...lol ;)
This.

AAA
Well, he didn't say that it was bad, only that there were other movies like that, like Last Year in Marienbad. And don't say John Landis isn't a good director, he made some awesome stuff in the past!

AAA wrote:Well, he didn't say that it was bad, only that there were other movies like that, like Last Year in Marienbad. And don't say John Landis isn't a good director, he made some awesome stuff in the past!
Kentucky Fried Movie!

AAA wrote:Well, he didn't say that it was bad, only that there were other movies like that, like Last Year in Marienbad. And don't say John Landis isn't a good director, he made some awesome stuff in the past!
I'm not saying that Inception is better than certain movies, or that it's original, and he is an excellent director. All I'm saying is that it's better than this crappy b-movie he suggested

AaronFaulkner wrote:How is this an old quote? The article was posted 10/26/2010. Yesterday.

http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blog/20 ... ginal.html

Did GTBP just use it from somewhere else?
I got the quote from Total Film. They posted it on the 26th too, so unless both sites got it from somewhere else, I guess it isn't old. Unless Landis has said it once before.