inception & south park

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This Wednesday's episode is called Insheeption, and it seems to be a blending of inception and hoarders. it looks good from the clip on the southparkstudios.com site. but it doesn't show anything worth linking here. should be good though.

I'll be tuning in. They had a good spoof of The Dark Knight and Watchmen last year.

JRM
This may sound crazy, but does anyone know what time South Park airs in the West Coast?

JRM wrote:This may sound crazy, but does anyone know what time South Park airs in the West Coast?
It airs at 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm here, it might be different in your area. (We live in Washington, btw)

South Park is fucking dumb :silent:

SOuth Park is awesome. Definately gonna watch that

For the first time in a long time, I will be watching a South Park episode. (I take that back, I watched it once in this year, with a friend).

i love south park & inception. i am definetley tuning in!!!
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

JRM wrote:This may sound crazy, but does anyone know what time South Park airs in the West Coast?
It may depend on your cable provider. I have directTV and even though I live in the west coast, I get shows earlier when they air in the east coast.

BatMotor wrote:South Park is fucking dumb :silent:
Aw hell naw!

I can't wait! I love South Park and I hope this is awesome! The Coon was a great spoof of TDK and Watchmen. I will be eagerly waiting for this!