Inception: References in Media

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
discoveringuy wrote:
batman11 wrote:I had to take a picture of this and share it when I saw it. It was on The Simpsons tonight:

Looks like Cobb needed Bart's help but Mrs. K wouldn't allow it. :D
Nice find! :lol:

Now I'd really want to see a South Park reference of Inception. :silent:
I believe the new episodes start Oct 6. I really hope they do an episode on Inception.

That was an amazing reference by The Simpsons.

I am not a fan of SP at all, but if they do make an episode on Inception, I will watch it.

The Silent Guardian wrote:That was an amazing reference by The Simpsons.

I am not a fan of SP at all, but if they do make an episode on Inception, I will watch it.
same

Great thread!

discoveringuy wrote:The other night I was watching The Office season premiere and Steve Carell's Michael Scott mentioned Inception minutes into the show, where he said "saw Inception, or at least dreamt I did". (starts from 3:20-3:25)

To my knowledge, this is probably the first time a US mainstream TV show (aside from talk shows) makes a direct reference to Inception, (Anyone seen The Big Bang Theory?) and it won't be the last. Like any other popular and influential movie, Inception is going to to be mentioned and spoofed in the pop culture.

This thread is a place where you can list any reference to INCEPTION in various forms of media, specifically film and television. But also feel free to add Inception-related references in any media, including news programs, where guests and interviewees often mention films in discussions.

The "Movie Connections" page on IMDB is a good place to start although they already seem to be lagging behind on updating.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/movieconnections
i nned to find that episode. i love the office.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

that simpsions one is totally hella-cool. i would love for south park to make an episode bout inception.or my favorite tv show of all time,the boondocks make an episode about inception.but im sure if they actually got cancelled or not.if the boondocks did end,then that was a good way 2 go out.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I think we're more likely to get a full episode on it from South Park, because the show runs with themes more than other shows (Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. only make small references).

Here's a link to that SNL opener:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/180971/saturd ... s-p3-sr-i1
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

batman11 wrote:I had to take a picture of this and share it when I saw it. It was on The Simpsons tonight:

Looks like Cobb needed Bart's help but Mrs. K wouldn't allow it. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

dope thread

i think i made a thread about a rapper named joe budden having a song about inception coming out and in one of his songs, he drops a line about it

Funny.