Which is the better actor?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Hardy.

Wait was this directed to be specifically at this film? Because if that's the case Hardy was better in this film, but I think JGL is the better overall actor at this point in their respective careers.

I refuse to choose.

So there.

In the movie Hardy but overall I gotta go with JGL
He has a more impressive body of work
manic, mysterious skin, Brick, The lookout, 500 days of summer, and now Inception.
and he looks great in hesher.
Dont get me wrong tho cuz Hardy is great as well.
Say Girl

Darkception wrote:Tom Hardy or Joseph Gordon-Levitt? :JGLface:

My mum fancies Hardy, and my sister JGL :D So I have a hard time explaining to them why they are both terrific in this movie.

"Mum, dont you think Tom Hardy was really funny in this movie?" "Oh, he's sooooo cute"

Personally, I prefer Levitt. It's probably because I've liked and seen more of his work (10 Things, 500 days of Summer, Inception) and Tom Hardy isn't that well known yet. That should change because of Inception and Mad Max though :thumbup:

tom hardy is the better actor...he really plays on a higher level of acting, very nuanced improvisational very alive on ledger's level...jgl is yet to get to that level

I enjoy both actors very much, but personally I think Hardy has more range, and is more natural. Levitt is still a wonderful actor and one of my favorites but he's never really tested in his skill. He plays roles that he usually just fits perfectly into, and his acting, though still good is more subtle and often comes off as flat. Hardy on the other hand already has a wide variety, though smaller than Levitt's, but had shown a larger range, and different types of characters he can play. Even in Inception, Hardy's acting to me felt a lot more natural and interesting than Levitt's. If Levitt is truely is going to be Riddler, it would be the perfect role to prove and expand himself.

I wasn't crazy about JGL's dialogue in this movie to be honest, although he did have some of the most badass action scenes

in inception tom hardy
general tom hardy.

I liked them both a lot, so I choose both (and I don't care if I'm not allowed to)