Today....

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
akv1984 wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:she didnt like it... :roll:
I'd break up with her if I were you. But I'm not you so I can't.
What do you think the serious discussion was about.

My brother and i had a big debate whether Dom was in a Dream or reality at the end. :x :P

^Spoiler tags

chee wrote:
lol, breaking up over a movie? :lol:
for me, it was clear that she wont like inception. she didnt like memento, the prestige too. so, i wanted to watch the movie without her. suddenly she wanted to watch the movie... :roll: funny thing, my friends, who watched the movie with us, liked the movie very much. i wont break up over a movie...that would be crazy..but i told her that i wont see another nolan film with her... :D

I had a quick 3 minute conversation with my brother about the plot and ending and that's about it.

Christopher Nolan wrote:
chee wrote:
for me, it was clear that she wont like inception. she didnt like memento, the prestige too. so, i wanted to watch the movie without her. suddenly she wanted to watch the movie... :roll: funny thing, my friends, who watched the movie with us, liked the movie very much. i wont break up over a movie...that would be crazy..but i told her that i wont see another nolan film with her... :D
SHE DIDN'T LIKE MEMENTO OR THE PRESTIGE!?

Breaking up over movies is totally fine. :JGLface:
Just kidding man, don't do it! :batface:

Went to the movie with my Dad. He fel asleep 30 minutes in...then again...he does that 95% of the time no joke...he came out of the movie and saw and old friend...presumably in his late 40s, early 50s...guy said he went with his two friends,they fell asleep and he thought it was terrible and confusing...I was like "why??? what didnt you understand??" he refused to acknowledge my request to help him :problem: , he obviously didn't wanna look stupid due to some 21 year old...but I've come to the conclusion that a lot of older people go into this movie very narrow minded, so they just dont get a damn thing...My mom used to love movies, now she doesn;t wanna go because she doesn't feel like thinking, I always aregue with her over that haha...seems very silly to me but w.e, shes my mom :roll:

All of this reminds me of my dad who wanted to watch Batman Begins on DVD so we played the movie and found him asleep 20 minutes into the movie and woke up during the ending credits. When I asked him how the movie was he said it was great. :wtf:

niniendowarrior wrote:All of this reminds me of my dad who wanted to watch Batman Begins on DVD so we played the movie and found him asleep 20 minutes into the movie and woke up during the ending credits. When I asked him how the movie was he said it was great. :wtf:
AHAHAHAHA LOL...at least he tried, my Dad has no interest in watching it, and my Mom didn't even like it really.

chee wrote:
A girl I was dating said she hated TDK, and then wondered why I stopped talking to her.