INCEPTION Meme Thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
That Lego one is awesome, and the Leo/Cillian one is just brilliant. Chee, what on earth is that sig from? :lol:

NHassell14 wrote:That Lego one is awesome, and the Leo/Cillian one is just brilliant. Chee, what on earth is that sig from? :lol:

chee wrote:
NHassell14 wrote:That Lego one is awesome, and the Leo/Cillian one is just brilliant. Chee, what on earth is that sig from? :lol:
That is amazing.

:lol:

chee wrote:Image

Nice!

Holy crap Chee! How did you become The Batman?

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote: *snip*

Nice!

Holy crap Chee! How did you become The Batman?
My parents were killed in an alleyway. I got a little angry so I ran away from home to Asia where Ra's al Ghul found me and trained me. I didn't like his ideologies so I went back home and decided to fight crime.

chee wrote:
My parents were killed in an alleyway. I got a little angry so I ran away from home to Asia where Ra's al Ghul found me and trained me. I didn't like his ideologies so I went back home and decided to fight crime.
I meant your status on here. :JGLface:

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:
I meant your status on here. :JGLface:
Alex did it. :lol:

I dunno what post number you're supposed to hit to get it, but I'm guessing that its about 3,000 to 3,450.

Nice! Congratulations Chee! You deserve it!
I wonder if I can be
Christopher Nolan! :o

akv1984 wrote:Nice! Congratulations Chee! You deserve it!
I wonder if I can be
Christopher Nolan! :o
Yea, he asked me what kind of status title it would be. I considered Christopher Nolan, The Joker, and God but...yea, I went with The Batman. :lol: