The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

How awesome was INCEPTION?

100% Awesome
81%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
3%
70% Awesome
1%
60% Awesome
1%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
No votes
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 494

I voted 100%, I can't bring myself to vote any lower. Is it a perfect film? Of course not, because we all have imagination and our own opinions on how to "perfect" things. However, this film turned out nearly exactly how I had expected while being completely different. Everything I feared popping up was left out and the sheer scale and quality exceeded my expectations in spades. So it sort of meshed into this perfectly crafted filmed that just fits into my personal taste. Definitely the best movie of 2010 and certainly one of the best I have ever seen. I'll even go as far as to say I liked it more than The Dark Knight, which I never thought possible for any new films.

JRM
Whoever voted 0% should be shot. :shh:

JRM wrote:Whoever voted 0% should be shot. :shh:
He didnt mean it. He just wanted to balance scale!!

I've seen Inception nearly four times and I'm gonna watch a couple of times more and I say that it's one sky higher than other movies

On a "good" scale (i.e., IMDb ratings), I would rate Inception a hundred (and ten). But since this is an "awesome" scale, I'm only giving Inception an 8. 10 would be absolute perfection.

I would put Inception as my #1 film from Nolan, above TDK.
Gave it 90%

My second favorite Nolan movie after Memento :D

Gave it a 90%

I keep telling myself that the reason I ranked this movie was because of the hype. I just watched it again on the DVD and this movie still amazes me. Great job Chris. All deserving of the 90% I submitted.

I voted 100%, it deserves nothing less in my eyes. I never expected "Inception" to surpass TDK, which I thought was impossible. However, somehow, someway... Nolan created one of my 5 favorite films of all-time with this flick. "Inception" totally amazed me and my friends, it surpassed every bit of hype that I had for it. From the amazing visuals to the originality to the brilliant screenplay and the awesome cast, this movie has it all and is certainly the best movie of 2010, at least in my opinion. I am not sure how Nolan will ever top this, but I thought the same about TDK, so we'll see what's next. But I can't say enough of this movie's brilliance, only a master like Christopher Nolan could think up such a wonderful and awe-inspiring movie. I saw it twice in theaters and four times since then on DVD, and it amazes me everytime. 100% all the way :JGLface:

TotemCheck21 wrote:I never expected "Inception" to surpass TDK, which I thought was impossible. However, somehow, someway... Nolan created one of my 5 favorite films of all-time with this flick. "Inception" totally amazed me and my friends, it surpassed every bit of hype that I had for it.
Glad to hear it.
Welcome to Nolan Fans! :)