INCEPTION LEAKED ON INTERNET?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Okay i heard on a dutch site that INCEPTION is leaked somewhere,so i'm wondering
if this is true or false.

fake

apw
Is this the same leaked copy that talli downloaded? :lol:

:lol:

Believe you me, if Inception leaked than thousands of people would know by now. Why? Cause it's the Internet. Same shit happened to Wolverine Origins.

that would suck big time..

Well Wolverine was the only truly legit, good quality leak I think theres ever been of a summer movie. Good quality copies happen all the time during oscar season because of the screeners. But summer movies very very rarely tend to get pirated. And Im talking about a good QUALITY version. Not some camera filmed nut job. Even movies like Iron Man 2 which came out almost 3 months ago have yet to be online.

shadoW wrote:Believe you me, if Inception leaked than thousands of people would know by now. Why? Cause it's the Internet. Same crap happened to Wolverine Origins.
Not entirely the same. Wolverine Origins was leaked months before the movie hit the theatre. If Inception has in fact been leaked, it's no worse than the leak that happened on TDK.

[quote="shadoW"]Believe you me ...quote]
What the hell does that mean anyways? :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

every version is bad for a movie. but a dvd screener is a desaster...