Original Soundtrack is OUT! Opinions

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
BatMotor wrote:I've heard 'Blade Runner Blues' and yes 'Old Souls' is the mordern version of this track,its too obvious. 8-)
You did not just go there!
The score is alright, Mombossa is great, but I dug TDK's OST more. Maybe it's a bit better once listened to in context.

Has anyone here actually found the Inception album on Verizon Wireless? I mean, I guess its as good a place as any to buy it but I cant find any mention of any bonus tracks, let alone the album at all.

Is the music from the trailer in any of the songs.

Darth Yoda 03 wrote:Is the music from the trailer in any of the songs.
The song from the 3rd trailer wasn't composed by Zimmer. So no. A small motif used in the 2nd teaser was and can be heard in '528491' however.

truly incredible ost ^^ Hans has out done himself yet again :clap: :thumbup: :clap: .
but you are right Time steals the show, it`s just amazing how sad, encouraging and beautifully epic this track feels.

i guess i'm the minority because i wasn't feeling "mambosa" it just stuck out there like a sore thumb and didn't gel with the fluidity of the rest of the soundtrack. it's a cool stand alone track, but i always tend to skip it because it's such an abrupt change to the vibe and feel of the rest of the soundtrack.

great soundtrack, BTW...my favorite is "TIME". it's just a perfect way to end it and makes me wonder if that's exactly how the movie would end.

Just listened to the score for the second time. Love it. Hopefully it matches the stuff on screen.

gluvnast wrote:i guess i'm the minority because i wasn't feeling "mambosa" it just stuck out there like a sore thumb and didn't gel with the fluidity of the rest of the soundtrack. it's a cool stand alone track, but i always tend to skip it because it's such an abrupt change to the vibe and feel of the rest of the soundtrack.

great soundtrack, BTW...my favorite is "TIME". it's just a perfect way to end it and makes me wonder if that's exactly how the movie would end.

I actually felt like Mombasa was the perfect transition from 528491, which built up to this huge crescendo and teased us with some rhythm, then Mombasa comes in and melts your face off. :shock: