New Inception Prologue Comic

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
If you sign up at http://leonardodicaprio.com/, you can access an exclusive prologue comic, called "The Cobol Job". (I think all you need to do to sign up is enter your email address)

EDIT: Site is down right now, but it worked about 5 minutes ago.

I'm going to wait for the movie. Then I'll read the comic! 8-)

Ugh, they aren't sending me the code but I put my email address in it like a billion times.

chee wrote:Ugh, they aren't sending me the code but I put my email address in it like a billion times.
Did you check your spam? It could be in there.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:Ugh, they aren't sending me the code but I put my email address in it like a billion times.
Did you check your spam? It could be in there.
Yea, its not in there either.

Can someone upload the comic on here?

Ooh, potentially risky reading prologues etc. I'll give this a miss until after I've seen the film.

You can never be too safe, right?

yeah i submitted my email but nothing came...i think the site might be getting too much traffic....i doubt the prologue contains any kind of spoiler....just probably explains the kind of work cobb has done prior to the movie's story

I just want the art work so I can use it for an avatar and sig. :D

I´ve put my email adress as well but havent received any mail,...It would be great if someone could post it.

I couldn't receive the code earlier, though I tried again and it works now.

I haven't read it yet, so I don't know about potential spoilers.