Starting to get worried

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Jay
Cineworld still isn't taking bookings (apart from Weymouth & Cambridge) on there site, Toy Story 3 is on there and that's not out until next Monday WTF? :(

Is it only getting a limited release in the UK on Friday?

apw
Don't worry. Vue start selling tickets for the week ahead from Tuesday so try tomorrow.

Only the real big franchise movies tend to have the advance orders. Tickets go only sale on a couple of days before for every other movie.

I know i seen that as well. Was hoping Cineworld would have screenings on Wednesday.

Jay
apw wrote:Don't worry. Vue start selling tickets for the week ahead from Tuesday so try tomorrow.

Only the real big franchise movies tend to have the advance orders. Tickets go only sale on a couple of days before for every other movie.
Cineworld is my only option, the nearest Vue to me is 70miles away :(

Jay
Samuel R. Jankis wrote:I know i seen that as well. Was hoping Cineworld would have screenings on Wednesday.
Yeah me to, they normally do that's why I'm worried.

Cineworld should have the times up either today or tomorrow. Odeon should have theres up tomorrow as well.

apw
Jay wrote:
apw wrote:Don't worry. Vue start selling tickets for the week ahead from Tuesday so try tomorrow.

Can you book tickets to see any others movies for this Friday?

I checked two random Cineworld sites and I couldn't see any tickets for sale for Friday onwards (apart from Toy Story 3). I'm pretty sure Cineworld will be showing movies on Friday. They just haven't updated their sites with the schedule for Friday onwards.

Jay
apw wrote:
Jay wrote:

Can you book tickets to see any others movies for this Friday?

I checked two random Cineworld sites and I couldn't see any tickets for sale for Friday onwards (apart from Toy Story 3). I'm pretty sure Cineworld will be showing movies on Friday. They just haven't updated their sites with the schedule for Friday onwards.
You're right, panic over :D

rav
Hi, I emailed odeon and they said tommorow after 11am will be updated and with cineworld its only weymouth like you said.
I like vue cinemas though. My nearest feltham cineworld is a mess and has rude staff lol

apw
My local Vue is pretty decent. It's the nearest and most convenient to me. They also give you a £1.50 off voucher every time you go. :)

I was surprised my local Vue had tickets already on sale. They are also showing on the biggest screen they have which is cool. :D