DO NOT go to Box Office Mojo's forums right now

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
George wrote:Wait so were these real spoilers or the same made up stuff being posted on IMDB right now?
I did not see it but it sounds like it is spoilers and is he/she is giving the whole movie away. BTW do you post on BOM?

We're taking some measures to make sure a similar situation doesn't happen here. I do advise to be cautious still.

I plan not to visit nolanfans until I see it in July 22. It's gonna be hard though

TeddyBlass wrote:We're taking some measures to make sure a similar situation doesn't happen here. I do advise to be cautious still.
That what I love about view your post. So at least it will not be in the title.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
George wrote:Wait so were these real spoilers or the same made up stuff being posted on IMDB right now?
BTW do you post on BOM?
No I don't post on BOM. The only other movie related forums i'm active on are Rottentomatoes and SuperHeroHype.

George wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
BTW do you post on BOM?
No I don't post on BOM. The only other movie related forums i'm active on are Rottentomatoes and SuperHeroHype.
I sometimes post on Superherohype one good friends is on there. I should tell about this site he would love he is a huge Nolan fan. We are see it at midnight together in Imax. I am glad I have friend who loves Nolan just as much as me.

It seems to be the same crap being posted on IMDB. Judging from what we've seen in some of the reviews, they aren't necessarily true.

Plus, only JackBauer24 and Bob Lodlaw could tell us whether they were real spoilers. ;)
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:How did you know I was on BOM. I did not see his post so I am glad but I went IMBD about two weeks ago to measure they Hype for new moon and someone trolling on there might have spoiled Inception for me but at that time no reviews were posted.

Yeah I am guess King whatever works for Sony as well. Redfirebird I am sorry the movie might have been spoiled for you. BOM is usually pretty good at not having movies spoiled for you unlike IMDB.
Lets hope he does not come on here.
Because I've seen your username on BOM, and it isn't a very common name for someone to come up with. I lurk there. :geek:

Anita18 wrote:
It seems to be the same crap being posted on IMDB. Judging from what we've seen in some of the reviews, they aren't necessarily true.

Plus, only JackBauer24 and Bob Lodlaw could tell us whether they were real spoilers. ;)
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:How did you know I was on BOM. I did not see his post so I am glad but I went IMBD about two weeks ago to measure they Hype for new moon and someone trolling on there might have spoiled Inception for me but at that time no reviews were posted.

Yeah I am guess King whatever works for Sony as well. Redfirebird I am sorry the movie might have been spoiled for you. BOM is usually pretty good at not having movies spoiled for you unlike IMDB.
Lets hope he does not come on here.
Because I've seen your username on BOM, and it isn't a very common name for someone to come up with. I lurk there. :geek:
Well I changed my user name about a month ago I am now the Point Man. :ugeek:

Confession: after I saw this thread, I went over there right away to see if I could find any spoilers, but alas. I guess the posters over there were smart enough not to post in such topics or they were locked and deleted, because I didn't find any on the front page. Oh well.

Windows 7 wrote:Confession: after I saw this thread, I went over there right away to see if I could find any spoilers, but alas. I guess the posters over there were smart enough not to post in such topics or they were locked and deleted, because I didn't find any on the front page. Oh well.
I have a feeling that poster will be back soon and make another spoiler thread. I would love if Inception has a huge OW to shut that member up.