Press Confrence France (Videos)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

relax I heard it i do not think think it was a big spoiler at all.

I've watched the video, and don't worry everyone, it's not as big a spoiler as you think. Promise.

I mean this doesn't seem like that big of a spoiler. I'll put my explanation in spoiler tags in case I'm way off, but this is just an explanation of why I think its NOT a spoiler.
Everything in a dream represents something. The people with guns represent the subconscious trying to protect itself. In Cobb's dreams, he is tormented by his past and therefore sees his wife and kids I think. His wife isn't actually there obviously, it's Cobb's own subconscious fighting. I haven't seen the film, but what I understood was that his wife is trying to get him to stay in the dream world (could be very wrong, just what I heard). That's not actually her, that's the part of Cobb that wants to. It's like in the show Dexter, he sees his dead father who expresses doubt about his actions, that's not actually his father, it's part of Dexter's subconscious. So I always kinda thought that his wife playing with his head represented his own internal struggle.

Yeah agreed it is not a big spoiler if it all.

allstarr55js wrote:Yeah agreed it is not a big spoiler if it all.
Ok, cheers guys.
I will definitely look at that particular character differently now as I watch the movie, however, thanks for easing my concerns. When Leo says "at the end of the film..." I was just like.. WTF!!!111!!!11".

andrew_s wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:Yeah agreed it is not a big spoiler if it all.
Ok, cheers guys.
I will definitely look at that particular character differently now as I watch the movie, however, thanks for easing my concerns. When Leo says "at the end of the film..." I was just like.. WTF!!!111!!!11".
I dont think he ment like actually happening, but more like whats happening with in his character.