The INCEPTION Award Season Discussion Thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
If the Howard Hughes movie rumour is true probably Chris will win big with that film.
But I still hope that TDKR can win some oscars :D

jfgr wrote:If the Howard Hughes movie rumour is true probably Chris will win big with that film.
I doubt it, since people will probably release more and more films about British royalty in the years to come.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

steveportee wrote:
Kartel wrote:English royalty Oscar bait wins.
Now I think we all know what type of movie Chris should make after TDKR!
Do the Howard Hughes biopic, Nolan. They'll be like "Ohhhhh, look!"

This thread is a sea of negative energy. :shock:

The show was great and i'm happy for Wally! :twothumbsup:
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on February 28th, 2011, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

movieman1005 wrote: Do the Howard Hughes biopic, Nolan. They'll be like "Ohhhhh, look!"
Just as long as the Academy doesn't know that he directed it. If they find out, you know the snub is coming.

jfgr wrote:If the Howard Hughes movie rumour is true probably Chris will win big with that film.
Exactly. But the Academy might not recognize it because it might be exciting and fresh.

Vader182 wrote:The least surprising, and even still, the most disappointing.
:batface:
Yep, no surprise, but still very disappointing, I have no idea how Hooper could win Best Director though, it will remain as one of the biggest mysteries in the history of the Oscars to me... :thumbdown:

I guess we should look things on the bright side, Inception won 4 Oscars! I'm so glad Wally won, he truly deserved it. :)

They should release the next Chris Nolan films under a pseudonym.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Directed by George Wilfred Jones

UNTITLED HOWARD HUGHES MOVIE Directed by Jimmy Rocket

Then his films will definitely get recognized! :twothumbsup:

The cinematography in Inception was amazing. So real and beautiful. When they showed the images of Inception along side the other films it was even more apparent at how much more beautiful the cinematography of Wally's was. I'm so glad he won.

Annoying that it's being reported that Bale forgot his wife's name, when it was obviously just the emotional tipping point that choked him up.