87% on RT

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I don't consider RT votes anymore, since I've discovered that IRON MAN is higher than The Dark Knight and Memento...

:sick:

(and then 75% for The Prestige, that's indecent..)

"I don't consider RT votes anymore, since I've discovered that IRON MAN is higher than The Dark Knight and Memento..."

At least both have higher scores than Iron Man. For being within one percent of Iron Man, The Dark Knight really dominates Iron Man's overall score (TDK is at a 8.4 and IM is at a 7.8)

Slask wrote:I don't consider RT votes anymore, since I've discovered that IRON MAN is higher than The Dark Knight and Memento...

TDK and Iron Man used to be the same score until some asshat gave TDK a negative score TWO YEARS LATER.

he must be killed.

OVERMAN wrote:he must be killed.
cut off piece of his face and make his children watch while we force him to eat his own face meat......

Slask wrote:I don't consider RT votes anymore, since I've discovered that IRON MAN is higher than The Dark Knight and Memento...

You really shouldn't look only at the Tomatometer to compare movies. The Tomatometer does only one thing: it's a measure of consensus. It's not a measure of how good the critics think the movie is. For that you have to look at the average rating. Iron Man's rating is 7.6/10 , TDK's is 8.4/10 and Memento's is 8/10. So Iron Man is not by any means considered, on average, a better movie than the other two. This (http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 30&#p39130) is a more detailed explanation.

87%
Reviews Counted:246
Fresh:213 Rotten:33
Average Rating:8/10

Rashad28 wrote:87%
Reviews Counted:246
Fresh:213 Rotten:33
Average Rating:8/10
Oh cool, it went up! :D

For some reason the average score for top critics went from 7.8/10 to 7.4/10. Although no reviews have been added, why's this?

One of the recent reviews on RT looks incorrect. Might put Inception back to 86%.