Inception Review Discussion (240 total)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
http://www.indielondon.co.uk/Film-Revie ... ion-review

I really liked this bit
There will be clever-clever critics who claim to “get” Inception on first viewing, as well as those who dismiss the goings-on as pretentious nonsense. But while Nolan may invite accusations of the latter, he should be indulged… and repeat viewings are almost essential in allowing the full intricate layering of Inception to unfold.

armond white, that troll.oh well

Armond is tentatively scheduled to be on the slashfilm cast next week, I hope he shows up. Would be nice to hear him try explain his thoughts in person.

From Obsessed With Film:
Every bit as good as DiCaprio is Marion Cotillard. Her character wasn’t at all what I was expecting, she is barely an echo, but she does something I never thought possible – and that’s make me absolutely, bloody terrified of her. I think it’s her eyes, haunting to the core. I found it difficult to watch every scene she was in, and it’s a credit to Nolan and Cotillard that they have created this character.
Terrified? Interesting....

On a side note, did any of the negative critics so far like TDK?

Wait a minute, the guy from Village Foice is a top critic?! WTF?!

that guy village voice he gave Socerer's apprentice positive review :o

Sorry I'm really behind on this thread, but has Armond White's review been posted yet?

NHassell14 wrote:Sorry I'm really behind on this thread, but has Armond White's review been posted yet?
yeah, a few pages back. He hated it...if you ever had any doubt he wouldn't

Hehe, Armond's "opinions" are worth a chuckle...

Firstly thanks to movieman1005 for telling me when Roeper's review may come. :D

Also, I expect the RT score to rebound, but even a finish at 90% would be fine with me. :D