Inception Review Discussion (240 total)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
does that one tv show with a.o. scott and michael phillips come on today? won't they review Inception

also, this guy on another forum im on has seen Inception, he said if Inception was an album...It'd be Kid A :shock:

micool wrote:does that one tv show with a.o. scott and michael phillips come on today? won't they review Inception

also, this guy on another forum im on has seen Inception, he said if Inception was an album...It'd be Kid A :shock:
At The Movies?

Now I feel like listening to Radiohead. :lol:

ann
I am actually listening to Kid A right now :lol:

chee wrote:
sallygucha wrote:Tomorrow is the press screening in Dallas, Texas. I won 2 passes to go to it, but it's one of those deals that you have to show up early to secure a seat. So I'm considering whether I should go or not. Either way, the press will be seeing it, and their reviews will be up as early as Tuesday.
Considering? Don't think about it! GO!
I Think i'm going to. Hopefully two hours early will secure me a seat.

I hate Kid A, Much prefer The Bends or OK computer :D

Hail to the Thief is pretty good too, mostly because of There There. I love that song. :P

chee wrote:Hail to the Thief is pretty good too, mostly because of There There. I love that song. :P
I'd take OK Computer. But all of their albums are great. I have songs from all their albums.

combusticator wrote:It is on my to see list though. I tend to have two rating systems I give movies, one for quality and one for entertainment (which is why Nolan is my favorite director always scoring at the top of both of my systems)...and I actually have no idea where the movie would be put since I don't remember too much from the film itself. HOWEVER, of the Kubrick films I HAVE seen recently I love so I'd make a safe bet I'd like much more the next viewing.
I've never quite understood what the point of that sort of separation would be. What films score high on entertainment but not quality, or high on quality but very low on entertainment?

sallygucha wrote:
chee wrote:
sallygucha wrote:Tomorrow is the press screening in Dallas, Texas. I won 2 passes to go to it, but it's one of those deals that you have to show up early to secure a seat. So I'm considering whether I should go or not. Either way, the press will be seeing it, and their reviews will be up as early as Tuesday.
Considering? Don't think about it! GO!
I Think i'm going to. Hopefully two hours early will secure me a seat.
i would leave now...just to be sure..

chee wrote:
micool wrote:does that one tv show with a.o. scott and michael phillips come on today? won't they review Inception

At The Movies?

Now I feel like listening to Radiohead. :lol:
yeah that must be it ;) radiohead>