TV Spot #15 Aired

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
holy crap the last scene was amazing. leo and ellen walking down the road and the street was upside down..

Angier wrote:
TheExtractorCobb wrote:Might work.
We're gonna need to do a little better than might. :JGLface:
Hey, here's an idea. Why don't you shut up Arthur? Might is good enough.

10 hours
To invade the mind
Plant an idea
And get out
Alive

INCEPTION

:batface:

Yeah that final shot was really awesome. I love the 90 degree angle of the street. I can't wait to see that whole sequence put together.

Fallon wrote:10 hours
To invade the mind
Plant an idea
And get out
Alive

INCEPTION

Yeah I loved that. :D Quite fantastic. It looks great in HD.

What a strangeness does this movie has :shock: ,but this spot was awesome.

Fallon wrote:10 hours
To invade the mind
Plant an idea
And get out
Alive

INCEPTION

For some reason I liked the text in the spot better than the actual footage and music :lol:

Christopher Nolan wrote:holy crap the last scene was amazing. leo and ellen walking down the road and the street was upside down..
That shot was so weird looking conversely because it looked so normal. I suppose that is what Nolan meant by giving everything a tactile feel. Its like hey look Leo and Page casually walking down a verticle street nothing abnormal there at all. :wtf:

Swweeeeet. But I hope we are near the end of the spots.

arizonabay wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:holy crap the last scene was amazing. leo and ellen walking down the road and the street was upside down..
That shot was so weird looking conversely because it looked so normal. I suppose that is what Nolan meant by giving everything a tactile feel. Its like hey look Leo and Page casually walking down a verticle street nothing abnormal there at all. :wtf:
exactly..,what i thought too. if nolan pulled off some similiar stuff in the movie...this could really be a massiv hit...