if you were a character in inception..

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
christophmac wrote:I'm ALEADY The Forger. I'm Tom's biggest fan, I'm a gambler, and I'm a laid back badass. Hell yeah, chappies.
Are you more of a Bronson or Handsome Bob? The way you described yourself makes me lean towards Handsome Bob!! :lol:

I'm more Bob than Bronson, but I know you are also a huge fan of Tom, gangefan. I'm not gay though, not that I'm homophobic either.

What about you? Bob or Bronson?

christophmac wrote:I'm more Bob than Bronson, but I know you are also a huge fan of Tom, gangefan. I'm not gay though, not that I'm homophobic either.

I think Bob is much cooler than Bronson. So I would say I am more of a Handsome Bob.

One Two: Drop me off, Im going to bed.
Handsome Bob:(whispering) Can I come?
:lol:

gangefan83 wrote:
christophmac wrote:I'm more Bob than Bronson, but I know you are also a huge fan of Tom, gangefan. I'm not gay though, not that I'm homophobic either.

I think Bob is much cooler than Bronson. So I would say I am more of a Handsome Bob.

Bronson isn't actually a *good* guy, so most people would be Bob. Or maybe you are Heathcliff, lol, I'm joking. Oh, by the way, how do you get a picture for your profile? I know I sound like a noob, but I've never bothered before now.

christophmac wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:

Bronson isn't actually a *good* guy, so most people would be Bob. Or maybe you are Heathcliff, lol, I'm joking. Oh, by the way, how do you get a picture for your profile? I know I sound like a noob, but I've never bothered before now.
Its in the Inception downloads section under Icons.

I would be a female version of the forger in the film. Mimicry is an awesome ability. In real life i would probably just be the chemist. Too scared to go into someone's dream. Fighting projections all day..... exhausting.

Ai Jonsin wrote:The Extractor just so I can say"There's one thing you should know about me. I can access your mind through your dreams."
I would go with The Point Man, just so I can say "I am impressed ..." and then lean back in my chair.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

The point man.

The architect seems like the best job ever. But the Point Man is attractive for some reason..

I changed my mind. The extractor :D