When you go see Inception....

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Was actuallly planning on wearing suit, but I also want to be comfortable when I'm watching it. I also have an Inception t shirt, so I'd probably wear that if I had to decide now, but we'll see, I suppose.

LeonardShelby wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Image
Those clothes are rather quite classy and not posh like. I'll just be wearing my old 'The Dark Knight' shirt representing Nolan's past work. 8-)
I agree. It is a very classy look! It also flatters Ellen very much!

TDK FTW!!!! That's a great choice!
movieman1005 wrote:Was actuallly planning on wearing suit, but I also want to be comfortable when I'm watching it. I also have an Inception t shirt, so I'd probably wear that if I had to decide now, but we'll see, I suppose.
If not the suit then there's always this outfit.

The Inception shirt would be an awesome choice! It will also be good marketing!

akv1984 wrote:
LeonardShelby wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Image
Those clothes are rather quite classy and not posh like. I'll just be wearing my old 'The Dark Knight' shirt representing Nolan's past work. 8-)
I agree. It is a very classy look! It also flatters Ellen very much!
I normally like how Ellen Page looks and her look here is just great, but I cannot shake off the fact that I really, really loved Juno as a movie and really hated Juno as a character. :oops:

I normally like how Ellen Page looks and her look here is just great, but I cannot shake off the fact that I really, really loved Juno as a movie and really hated Juno as a character. :oops:
I'm the opposite. I loved Juno as a character and hated Juno as a movie.

akv1984 wrote:
I'm the total opposite, I hate Juno as a charatcer and I hate Juno as a movie, but I love Ellen Page as an actres

I plan to dress like Chris Nolan.

The closest thing I got to Inception is a (500) Days of Summer T-shirt, so I guess I'll wear that. 8-)

I'll wear the usual... the bat suit. :batface: :lol:

LeonardShelby wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
I'm the total opposite, I hate Juno as a charatcer and I hate Juno as a movie, but I love Ellen Page as an actres
I actually liked both.