Where Will You See It At Midnight?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Anybody else here headed to the IMAX midnight showing at Barrington, IL IMAX!?

Are you seeing it in IMAX or regular on opening night?

Going to the IMAX in Arizona for a midnight showing.

While I'm not in Illinois, I will be seeing it IMAX midnight show. Tickets for the midnight show at my theater went on sale today.
By the way, wed site said run time is 2hrs 22min!
{=}

Lincoln Center, NY. The location of the TDK premiere.

I don't know. Got to talk to my friend about that one. Honestly if he was willing to watch Watchmen on IMAX buying tickets ahead of time, I don't see any reason he wouldn't for this, but he doesn't seem particularly that interested in this film. Not sure why.

Imax in san antonio. Paladium. then the day after.....DBOX!! My first dbox experience

Been thinking about watching it in IMAX, but I may just end up watching it in a standard theater and probably not at premiere.

TheExtractorCobb wrote:I don't know. Got to talk to my friend about that one. Honestly if he was willing to watch Watchmen on IMAX buying tickets ahead of time, I don't see any reason he wouldn't for this, but he doesn't seem particularly that interested in this film. Not sure why.
Probably because he was severely dissappointed by Watchmen. He developed a self-defense mechanism from getting hyped again.

quite contrarian wrote:
TheExtractorCobb wrote:I don't know. Got to talk to my friend about that one. Honestly if he was willing to watch Watchmen on IMAX buying tickets ahead of time, I don't see any reason he wouldn't for this, but he doesn't seem particularly that interested in this film. Not sure why.
Probably because he was severely dissappointed by Watchmen. He developed a self-defense mechanism from getting hyped again.
Hmmm...he was I think so-so on Watchmen which so was I. Well he tends to be a bit pessimistic about like anything out in theaters. Can get a bit tiring.

Friend: You would go down on him wouldn't you?

Me: Ummm....no. He's just one of the few consistent filmmakers that understands the importance of story and characters along with action and spectacle.

Friend: I just think he is gonna end with some twist ending like it was all a dream. He always has twists.

Me: Dude he isn't some hack writer like me. He doesn't always have twists and if he does it feels natural and not just thrown right at you.

To be fair though I bring up the George Lucas of today, and he doesn't like that. I respect Lucas, I'm just upset that one point he had two ideas, Star Wars and Indiana Jones, and just stopped caring while his other peers Coppola, Spielberg, Scorsese, still made efforts.