A bunch new interviews for inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
RIFA wrote:Videos on trailer addict just got taken down? :think:
They worked for me. Maybe try again?

I love Ken Wantanabe and Dileep Rao, they seem like the people you want to talk to. Marion looked prrrrety.

Hearing Chris at the end of the 2nd part of the interview (that was voiced over in the first featurette) just gave me goosebumps.

movieman1005 wrote:

I love Ken Wantanabe and Dileep Rao, they seem like the people you want to talk to. Marion looked prrrrety.

Hearing Chris at the end of the 2nd part of the interview (that was voiced over in the first featurette) just gave me goosebumps.

yeah they worked after 10 mins :D it said "video not found" at first but then it worked... :clap:

RIFA wrote:
movieman1005 wrote:

yeah they worked after 10 mins :D it said "video not found" at first but then it worked... :clap:

Thank god!!!!! So coooool :D

Extractor wrote:badass! Can someone please specify which video contains spoilers? And which doesn't?
Thanks in advance.
I honestly didn't find any spoilers. I watched all of them, there are A TON. Can someone point any out that I'm missing?

Wantanabe and Rao's interview were esp. cool IMO. Wantanabe has a cool accent.

The is amazing, and worth front-page :thumbup:
The 6.30 min Behind the scenes video. :shock:

i can't seem to find the Cillian Murphy's interview video, anyone got the exact link?