"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

ann
I feel exhausted after watching "Stalker" and still haven't found the courage to sit through it a second time. However the greatness of film making in that film is very evident. Just that it is not made with entertainment purpose in mind I guess.
I highly doubt Inception will be that challenging. I hope it rewards multiple viewings (this elevates it to another level) although fun, smart entertainment for one time is not that bad.

It may be just me, but I'm not really feeling these early reviews. Most of them sound like "Inception is a good movie, now what am I having for breakfast? :think: Corn Flakes or Crispies? :problem: "...

Anyway, it's not off-putting, but it doesn't sound like the initial same reaction the WonderCon people were raving about.

I think you are reading too much into it. The briefness is more because of the embargo IMO.

bLaZe wrote:It may be just me, but I'm not really feeling these early reviews. Most of them sound like "Inception is a good movie, now what am I having for breakfast? :think: Corn Flakes or Crispies? :problem: "...

Anyway, it's not off-putting, but it doesn't sound like the initial same reaction the WonderCon people were raving about.
Ha, I was starting to get that vibe too, especially with the more recent tweets.

HA! It all started from that girl who mentioned a shirt she left in the car in the same sentence with Inception... which to me sounded like "okay good movie but I got something more important than that..... a shirt" lmao.

RIFA wrote:HA! It all started from that girl who mentioned a shirt she left in the car in the same sentence with Inception... which to me sounded like "okay good movie but I got something more important than that..... a shirt" lmao.
A jersey, mind you, a jersey! :D

e-lex wrote:
RIFA wrote:HA! It all started from that girl who mentioned a shirt she left in the car in the same sentence with Inception... which to me sounded like "okay good movie but I got something more important than that..... a shirt" lmao.
A jersey, mind you, a jersey! :D
E-Lex? that avatar?, Since Alex and Teddy didn't explain how it was done, could you? :D step-by-step (im very bad at photoshop, and I would love to make one of those!)

Jonas Agersø wrote: E-Lex? that avatar?, Since Alex and Teddy didn't explain how it was done, could you? :D step-by-step (im very bad at photoshop, and I would love to make one of those!)
I have already explained the way one could do it :). It's not very minute, since the detailed description is almost impossible to make - each case is individual, but it's HERE

e-lex wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote: E-Lex? that avatar?, Since Alex and Teddy didn't explain how it was done, could you? :D step-by-step (im very bad at photoshop, and I would love to make one of those!)
I have already explained the way one could do it :). It's not very minute, since the detailed description is almost impossible to make - each case is individual, but it's HERE