"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
LMAO...I think they're gonna start pulling each others hair any minute

apw
Film bloggers are such drama queens.

apw wrote:Film bloggers are such drama queens.

For sure. This is hysterical. Like I said earlier, it's probably 99.99% certain that WB knows about the Travers quote on the NY Post's website. If they do know about it, they could easily have it pulled from the site. Besides, I think this will all be irrelevant a day from now when I think RS will be released to the public along with reviews from Variety and Hollywood Reporter.

oh my! this is comedy!
{=}

Just saw that the Rolling Stone issue is in fact coming out on Friday, which means the hilarious blogger drama will be irrelevant a day from now. :lol:

redfirebird2008 wrote:Just saw that the Rolling Stone issue is in fact coming out on Friday, which means the hilarious blogger drama will be irrelevant a day from now. :lol:

As in tomorrow?

redfirebird2008 wrote:Just saw that the Rolling Stone issue is in fact coming out on Friday, which means the hilarious blogger drama will be irrelevant a day from now. :lol:
Tomorrow?,okay great.

George wrote:

As in tomorrow?

Yes. June 25th. NY Post said the review was in the same issue as the General McChrystal interview, which is already on Rolling Stone's website and that particular page on their site says the interview is in the June 25th edition of the magazine.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/17390/119236
This article appears in RS 1108/1109 from July 8-22, 2010, on newsstands Friday, June 25.

bdgrabinski @DrewAtHitFix I have the current issue of Rolling Stone in my hands and the Inception review is in it. The issue with the general interview.
Someone seems to have the issue.