While we are waiting for Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Inception is coming closer and closer.

So while I'm waiting for Inception I figured I should watch some other movies about the human mind, so I watched "Being John Malkovich" which btw is a terrific movie, and portrays what happens when people enter someone's head. If you haven't seen it I would definitly recommend it. And if anyone knows other good movies about the mind, please recommend them :D

What do you Nolanfans do while waiting for Inception?

Watch Christopher Nolan films is what i have done.

gangefan83 wrote:Watch Christopher Nolan films is what i have done.
Not only this, but Insomnia and memento deal with the human mind and its unreliability.

This has really been a long wait. It's going to be the most surreal situation watching Inception for the first time.

I'm glad the World Cup kills of some of the time....
@sammyjankis88

theweatherman wrote:
gangefan83 wrote:Watch Christopher Nolan films is what i have done.
Not only this, but Insomnia and memento deal with the human mind and its unreliability.
I have been watching his early movies (Following-Insomnia), and now that it is coming closer I am watching his recent movies (Batman Begins-The Dark Knight).

...post on NF? :D

Morten5500 wrote:Inception is coming closer and closer.

So while I'm waiting for Inception I figured I should watch some other movies about the human mind, so I watched "Being John Malkovich" which btw is a terrific movie, and portrays what happens when people enter someone's head. If you haven't seen it I would definitly recommend it. And if anyone knows other good movies about the mind, please recommend them :D

Yup. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is excellent as well. :thumbup:

I'm watching movies too, and trying to find a job, although that's not going as well. But Being John Malkovich is fantastic. I just got around to watching Annie Hall last night, which is another great movie.

Nothing. I've been busy lately, so I really haven't given Inception much thought. All though I'm getting pumped up that we only have a little more then a month left.

Read
Sleep
Eat
Bike
Take walks outside
Watch all sorts of movies
Have friends over
Walk around Wal-Mart with some type of mask on and act like it's just a normal day.(I haven't done this yet, but I want to!)
Wait for Toy Story 3
Think about the future
Watch all the shows on my DVR
Online shopping

That's pretty much what I do while waiting for Inception.