New Footage?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
You may or may not be aware of the fact that Christopher Nolan would be attending the Hero Complex Film Festival on Saturday, June 12th. It is stated that he will discuss his past films along with his future plans, consisting of the new Batman 3, the Superman Film, and more. But, of course, he will additionally inform us on Inception. It is highly likely that he will show the audience a new footage. With the premiere of Inception not that far a head, I believe it will be online on the exact date. So stay cautious this Saturday as we may well be injected with more of Nolan's mind-bending fuel!!!!

nice :thumbup: :D

I would love that! :)

That's cool,hope there will be new footage.

I was thinking they may show the extended trailer from Wondercon and ShoWest.

George wrote:I was thinking they may show the extended trailer from Wondercon and ShoWest.
o yeah that would be cool

George wrote:I was thinking they may show the extended trailer from Wondercon and ShoWest.
That's a big possibillity

Ellen page twit:
Will Christopher Nolan show some new "Inception" footage at the Hero Complex Film Festival this weekend? Stay tuned for the answer :)
sounds like a yes to me.

Well, I hope someone gets a camera in there.

chee wrote:Well, I hope someone gets a camera in there.
I thought it was been broadcasted in TV?