Spike TV Awards - first award + new footage to air

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I mean technically there was a little new footage. Paris folding over itself was extended and the building collapsing into the ocean went on for a few extra seconds.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
Christopher Nolan wrote:no new footage...a bit disappointed but hell...they released a lot of stuff the last weeks, so i will survive it..
As if you have a choice. :lol:

hehe..jep.

maybe someone can upload the speeches of nolan, leo and jospeh? that would be nice.

LMAO..."he's always going to be remembered as the 6th best Batman." Damn right, Samuel L! :lol:

redfirebird2008 wrote:LMAO..."he's always going to be remembered as the 6th best Batman." Damn right, Samuel L! :lol:
lol I wonder if George is fianlly going to crack a smirk!

Clooney's speech is hilarious. :lol: :clap:

The Inception gang was the very last clip to show in the credits! "Peace out" -Leo 8-)

sly stallone did not crack one smile during the whole thing while in the audience.. and when chris rocked called the girls screaming "white bitches" it looked like stallone was :JGLface:

Should be uploaded in less than 40 minutes............. stay tuned if desired

movieman1005 wrote:Should be uploaded in less than 40 minutes............. stay tuned if desired
Yaaaaaay!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Many thanks!

movieman1005 wrote:Should be uploaded in less than 40 minutes............. stay tuned if desired
Great~~~~~