3rd Trailer HERE

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

Wow, the HQ version is FANTASTIC- thank you :clap:

good job. :clap:

Very strange. WB has removed the trailers of Youtube and other video sites, as well as the Mind Game itself. You go into the theatre and it just shows a blank white screen. Ohh and even the link to the trailer on the server is gone.

http://wbads-98.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbmovie ... /cobb3.ogv

Viral publicity i guess? Or an accidental release of the trailer?

isi123 wrote:Very strange. WB has removed the trailers of Youtube and other video sites, as well as the Mind Game itself. You go into the theatre and it just shows a blank white screen. Ohh and even the link to the trailer on the server is gone.

http://wbads-98.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbmovie ... /cobb3.ogv

Viral publicity i guess? Or an accidental release of the trailer?
Wow, pretty weird :D So maybe this wasn't intentional... now that hundreds of people watched it they really should release it :D

sorry about the multi posting but does anybody have a .mov or .mp4 version of the trailer, I only have the .ogv and no good converter. :|

OVERMAN wrote:sorry about the multi posting but does anybody have a .mov or .mp4 version of the trailer, I only have the .ogv and no good converter. :|
It's not HD. Just watch the link isi123 provided above.

CrazyEight wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:sorry about the multi posting but does anybody have a .mov or .mp4 version of the trailer, I only have the .ogv and no good converter. :|

if it wasnt down, sure

talli wrote:
CrazyEight wrote:

if it wasnt down, sure
Oh wow. Just noticed that. Sucks.