Inception seen by insiders.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This summer's most anticipated film, Christopher Nolan's Inception, is still unfinished with a July 16th release date. But I've learned it screened for the cast and their reps on Monday. And people were knocked out. "It was beautiful." Insiders there are gushing it's "incredible work" by Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, and Ellen Page.
http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/chris-n ... -insiders/

This is exciting, except now we know IMDB was wrong about production being completed.

OMG!OMG! this just increased my excitement and my expectation!!!!!!

Yeah I found it through firstshowing's twitter. Maybe this means we will be hearing more reactions from the actors coming up soon.

Sweet! Very exciting. :)

That's cooool. 8-) 8-)

SO excited!

t's an awfully short post that I'm making here, but then it's based on what is currently a very short posting by Nikki Finke at Deadline Hollywood.

Apparently Christopher Nolan's hugely anticipated mindf*** sci-fi thriller Inception has been screened for a select audience, presumably in a rather unfinished state. The film is not due for release until July 16th.

The screening was held on Monday for the cast and their representatives. Quoted by DH are comments such as "It was beautiful."

Insiders there are gushing it's "incredible work" by Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, and Ellen Page.

In the film, Leonardo DiCaprio seems to be playing a cross between Rick Deckard in Blade Runner and Tom Cruise's role in Minority Report, as a detective who seeks to solve crimes through the world of dreams, but has a disturbing payload of back-story to contend with.

Deadline Hollywood

LINK:

Clues emerge about Nolan's 'Inception'

Nice! This is so exciting! Now I'm even more excited to see the film!
This is exciting, except now we know IMDB was wrong about production being completed.
:oops:
Sorry for making that thread.

nice to hear...

When was the soundtrack supposed to come out? I can't wait to hear a "glimpse" of the soundtrack.

apw
She has updated her post and it's even more positive.
This summer's most anticipated film, Christopher Nolan's Inception, is still unfinished with a July 16th release date. But I've learned it screened for the cast and their reps on Monday. And even the most cynical people who usually hate everything were knocked out. "It was beautiful." Lots of gushing about the "incredible work" by Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, and Ellen Page.
It's cool to hear it from Nikki Finke. She is the most no nonsense film blogger out there.