Michael Caine talks about Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
CS: That's like with "Inception." I read you were only allowed to have the pages with your part.
Caine: Yeah, I got my lines. Well, I only had a three-day part.

CS: But still, how do you play a part without knowing the direction it's going in?
Caine: Well, I knew exactly who I was and what I was. I knew who I was. But, I mean, I didn't know what Leonardo [DiCaprio] was going to go off and do.

CS: You play some sort of recruiter, right? Like a teacher?
Caine: Yeah, that's right. And I didn't know what he was going to do and then when he came back and he'd done it, I looked as though I knew what he'd done, but I didn't know what he'd done. I'm going to see the movie. See if I've got it right. [Laughs]

CS: I can't wait to see it!
Caine: I think that... No, I know quite a lot about that movie, finally enough. That'll be quite an extraordinary movie.

CS: I wouldn't expect any less.
Caine: No. Well, I read about it on the Internet and I saw a quote from Christopher, which said, "It is a journey around the architecture of the mind," and I go, "Oh my god." [Laughs] We'll wait and see what that is.

Comingsoon.net

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=65411

You gotta love Michael Caine

Interesting. :ugeek:

courtney wrote:CS: That's like with "Inception." I read you were only allowed to have the pages with your part.
Caine: Yeah, I got my lines. Well, I only had a three-day part.

Caine: No. Well, I read about it on the Internet and I saw a quote from Christopher, which said, "It is a journey around the architecture of the mind," and I go, "Oh my god." [Laughs] We'll wait and see what that is.
:lol: Wow, I didn't know Chris Nolan was going this far with the secrecy, but c'mon!

It's because Michael Caine is incapable of shutting his mouth when it comes to secrets. His part is small anyway.

i dont know why but michael caine seems like such a tool to me

talli wrote:i dont know why but michael caine seems like such a tool to me
What do you mean by tool?

Jonas Agersø wrote:
talli wrote:i dont know why but michael caine seems like such a tool to me
What do you mean by tool?

like somebody who wants to be part of an in crowd, even if there isnt one...like a poser

Caine is a great actor, but he really should try and keep things on the low. Before TDK came out, I remember how he was the only one in the entire cast that wouldn't stop yapping. :crazy:

ha ha Michael Caine is cool, nice actor lol