Chris Nolan should do Halo

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Chris Nolan should make the story of John 117 and his upbringing into the Spartan program and the fall of Reach by the Covenant.

If he took on the movie Halo, I would finally die in peace when I do! LOLOLOLOLOL

That's quite a first post you've got yourself there.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Neill Blomkamp is going to direct the Halo film. Nolan can get lost!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Neill Blomkamp is going to direct the Halo film. Nolan can get lost!
Damn it don't give him a heart attack.

LOL thanks Solo.

Niel Blombkamp (Did i spell his name correctly? LOL) said in an interview that even if Producers & company did offer him the leadership again on the Halo movie, he wouldnt take it anymore because when politics gets involved in making movies, he is no longer interested. Thats how the movie got canned to begin with if anyone didnt know.

I personally think Nolan could make a space epic such as the Halo events but I do not think that would happen. But I can still imagine LOL

If Nolan ever did a video game adaptation I wish that he would adapt either Red Dead Redemption or Alan Wake.

Mr. Caine wrote:If Nolan ever did a video game adaptation I wish that he would adapt either Red Dead Redemption
:clap: :clap:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

No love for Alan Wake :lol: ?
It's actually the most perfect game around for him because it's got an incredible story that fits his style perfectly.

Mr. Caine wrote:If Nolan ever did a video game adaptation I wish that he would adapt either Red Dead Redemption
Lol why, that game had a horrible story? Its nothing like Nolan's style.

Chris shouldn't do any of this..