Nolan and Emma producing another film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Can't say I really care much. But, I'll watch any and everything with his name on it.

allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I hope Nolan doesn't become a producing whore like Spielberg. :|
Who cares? If anything he will help interesting stuff he likes get made. :roll:
This.

This film sounds pretty good. Nice to see Nolan dip his toes into more interesting projects.

akv1984 wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
Who cares? If anything he will help interesting stuff he likes get made. :roll:
This.

This film sounds pretty good. Nice to see Nolan dip his toes into more interesting projects.

:eh:

Crazy Eight wrote:Can't say I really care much. But, I'll watch any and everything with his name on it.
Same. :)

talli wrote:
This.

:eh:[/quote]

Probably should have said something else. Just by the sound of it and the fact that Nolan is producing, it should be good. Right?

I'll just stop now or I could pretend to be an insider who has the scoop on everything.

Dragon_316ca wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:Can't say I really care much. But, I'll watch any and everything with his name on it.
Same. :)
same here

he is an executive producer in this so this won't suck up all his time which should, IMO, be directed towards directing and writing. you know... the things he does best :D

Exciting! The project seems interesting enough, and I'm glad Chris and Emma are on board.