Detective Gordon

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
What kind of thread is this...

prince0gotham wrote:What kind of thread is this...
a thread called 'Detective Gordon' and the thinkers/readers know its about commisoner gordon.

chee, can I have a permission to personally insult Batmotor?

prince0gotham wrote:chee, can I have a permission to personally insult Batmotor?
:lol:

BatMotor wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:What kind of thread is this...
a thread called 'Detective Gordon' and the thinkers/readers know its about commisoner gordon.
:facepalm:

prince0gotham wrote:chee, can I have a permission to personally insult Batmotor?
I have permission:

Be honest it was a dumb question.

BatMotor wrote:
I have permission:

Be honest it was a dumb question.
If i start being honest I'm gonna get a ban pretty soon.

I like this idea as a television series a lot. But I would certainly see a film where the chief character is Gordon that's focused around the GCPD.

In a sense I still say even now the central character in Batman films isnot Batman but Gotham City and it's citizens. Batman has no reason without Gotham City, just like Bond has no purpose without his loyalty to her majesty.

All heroes, vigilantes are really nothing without their cause. My point being Batman is already a secondary character in his films. Sure we want to see Batman but we want to see Batman because of the things he does that define him and he can't do those things without a cause which is Gotham City.

anonymity wrote:I like this idea as a television series a lot. But I would certainly see a film where the chief character is Gordon that's focused around the GCPD.

In a sense I still say even now the central character in Batman films isnot Batman but Gotham City and it's citizens. Batman has no reason without Gotham City, just like Bond has no purpose without his loyalty to her majesty.

All heroes, vigilantes are really nothing without their cause. My point being Batman is already a secondary character in his films. Sure we want to see Batman but we want to see Batman because of the things he does that define him and he can't do those things without a cause which is Gotham City.

glad some folks still have an imagination

talli wrote:
glad some folks still have an imagination
Like changing the viewpoint is a great imagination. Especially when the previous Batman films were all about Gotham City and doesn't center on a single character (Batman) alone. It already delved into heavy themes and by focusing on one character, it would ruin all of it. As anonimity said, Batman is already a secondary character in his films

I think your just fond of seeing Gary Oldman that you even have his face on your avatar. That you even made a thread about 84th Academy awards. Bad idea. Really.