assassin's creed

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Hello!
first of all I apologize to everyone for my bad English, I write from italy :-)
I found this great director is Christopher Nolar with Batman Begins, since then I have watched all his movies and I was wondering .. think that we can propose a possible view to writing a film about assassin's creed .. I'm madly in love with this series directed by Ubisoft and I never want to see a beautiful story ruined by some director .. as has happened with Prince of Persia .. with all due respect to Mike Newell :-)

Thank you all :-)

Nah, I wanna see him do more original work instead of doing an adaptation of a video game.

the assassins creed series is amazing but for an adaptation to the big screen would be difficult to make and it wouldn´t fit for nolan

Video games like Red Dead Redemption Would work

Or Little Big Planet (just kidding :lol: )

Id rather him reboot max payne. i thought it sucked as a video game adaptation but gr8 as an action movie. that max payne world of noir-style is perfect for nolan.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

if he did an video game adaptation then I would wish if he did Bioshock(2007) :)

chee wrote:Nah, I wanna see him do more original work instead of doing an adaptation of a video game.
Agree.

If Nolan ever did a video game adaptation, Splinter Cell would be the most ideal for him.

Assassin's Creed's story wasn't good enough for a movie, and would need a serious overhaul to work. And it's not something Nolan would be interested in IMO.

Some good potential movies based on video games would be Halo, Mass Effect, Bioshock (more so for the setting than the actual story). Although I wouldn't want Nolan doing any of those. Max Payne could've been good, but ended up sucking. Same with Prince of Persia.

steveportee wrote:Assassin's Creed's story wasn't good enough for a movie, and would need a serious overhaul to work. And it's not something Nolan would be interested in IMO.

Some good potential movies based on video games would be Halo, Mass Effect, Bioshock (more so for the setting than the actual story). Although I wouldn't want Nolan doing any of those. Max Payne could've been good, but ended up sucking. Same with Prince of Persia.

The first one was but if he mixed the first two it could work but I agree in general, I want him to do his own stuff than take on another franchise.

I'm sure Nolan could make his own video game and then make a movie off of it.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.