The Way Superman Could Work

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
alright I realize there are countless threads about Superman, but I am still making a new one, i apologize for any redundancy it creates. Anyways, I have been debating with friends on a way Superman could work at least with a tone that Nolan would want to bring to it, that being a darker one.

I just finished reading Superman For Tomorrow, a graphic novel written by Brian Azarello and artwork done by Jim Lee. I have never been a fan of Superman, but after reading this it really changed that. It makes him into a conflicted and tormented character, something never done before. He is struggling with who he is, and what he means to the people on earth. It really delivered up a dark, almost gritty tone to Superman that has always been missing.

Anyways, I think focusing on something like that would fit like a glove into a world created by Nolan and Snyder. Sorry for the long post. What do you all think?

Um ......... that's kind of what they're doing. :think:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Sorry I haven't really been following it very closely cause i'm not really a Superman fan, I just thought of this while reading that graphic novel so i apologize for being redundant.

Thats fine.

The David S Goyer script, I think, involves Superman questioning whether he even should be who he is, fight crime, that kind of thing.

I missed you on the Inception IMDb board connor, good to see you back!