Actors you DON'T think Nolan will work w/ again

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
mastervirgo wrote:Pete Postlethwaite
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Ignorant post.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

steveportee wrote:Haha it's funny because he died from pancreatic cancer. :|
wow :facepalm:
I'm so sorry about that. that was a very ignorant post yes indeed. I didn't mean any disrespect and and it was not funny at all.

I'll admit... I laughed.

I'm sorry but that's highly disrespectful, the man was a fine actor... one of the greatest who lived. Just don't even fucking go there.

I just had a horrific thought. JGL being cast as Batman for Justice League... :o
:JGLface:

niniendowarrior wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Am I the only one who has a soft spot for Katie Holmes?
Katie was almost in TDK but had scheduling conflicts. I think if the opportunity comes along, Chris may use her again.

I don't think so. Casting K.Holmes was a commercial strategy by his husband, who wanted her in a big summer blockbuster, and so Warner Bros got her the job in Nolan's movie. Otherwise, Nolan's first choices were far better; she's not a good actress, he won't miss her (neither I do).

Slask wrote: I don't think so. Casting K.Holmes was a commercial strategy by his husband, who wanted her in a big summer blockbuster, and so Warner Bros got her the job in Nolan's movie. Otherwise, Nolan's first choices were far better; she's not a good actress, he won't miss her (neither I do).
wrong, Nolan wrote the role for Katie Holmes and she was his only choice for the role from the beginning. even Michael Caine and Bale weren't the only choices for their roles but she was. can you believe this. Nolan had written a role only for her and she refused to play it. :facepalm:

She demanded more money and when she didnt get her way she called it scheduling conflicts. Nolan just said "shoo" to that attitude and cast Magpie Gyllenhaal instead.

Crazy Eight wrote:I'll admit... I laughed.
+1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When I read Pete... I was like... ROFL Pete is dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is hilarious... lol... I sound like Jim Jeffries :neutral: :neutral: :|
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Jeremy Theobald.
You mean... Jeremy The "O" Bald Cunt? :neutral: :neutral: :| :neutral: :neutral: :| :lol: :lol: :neutral: :neutral: :| Jim Jeffries again :| :| :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :| :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No really....

:|

RIFA wrote:
Crazy Eight wrote:I'll admit... I laughed.
+1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: When I read Pete... I was like... ROFL Pete is dead :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is hilarious... lol... I sound like Jim Jeffries :neutral: :neutral: :|
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Jeremy Theobald.
You mean... Jeremy The "O" Bald Cunt? :neutral: :neutral: :| :neutral: :neutral: :| :lol: :lol: :neutral: :neutral: :| Jim Jeffries again :| :| :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :neutral: :| :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No really....