Nolan's Next Film

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Yeah I saw that the other day lol.

The subject matter doesn't sound like him at all, but the description of the director who everyone wants to work with and has a blank check with the studio absolutely sounds like our boy.

Would be very intrigued if this happens, but I won't bet on it.

Sounds uninteresting compared to the other array of ideas and films he could tackle, and the subject matter is so far from what he's tried to do in the past. He's been pretty against touchy subject matter or gratuity in the past and the blog specifically says it won't be a cautious PG-13.

I'm all for his next film being female-led, but I can't picture Nolan ever doing something like this. It's not a big concept, he didn't write the script, and it's very adult-oriented. It doesn't sound like a subject matter that could reach mass audiences.

And it's not like Nolan wasn't already given "wide berth" before Dunkirk.

Surprisingly, I’d like to see this happen - it’s not the film Hollywood deserves, but the one it needs right now

And the secrecy involved with such a project only supports the idea of Nolan directing it

But it's said that the director who is mentioned jumped on it if I understand no ?

It's sounds a little bit crazy to be true honestly^^

He was there with Emma, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that he would be interested in this kind of story.

To be honest I would'nt be surprised if he accepts this project, he is always where we don't expect him.

Nolan is expected to do a Western or Bond as his next project which is really dull. This sounds so much better.

triptych wrote:
February 3rd, 2018, 9:20 am
Nolan is expected to do a Western or Bond as his next project which is really dull. This sounds so much better.
What are you talking about? He's not expected to do anything.

Also this blog sound like a whole bunch of bs.