Mr. Hughes Bio adaption

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 2009
Location: Norway
It will only gain Nolan and his career if he branched out and pulled off great a biopic. Personally I'm more interested in this than Dark Knight Rises.

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
Robin wrote:It will only gain Nolan and his career if he branched out and pulled off great a biopic. Personally I'm more interested in this than Dark Knight Rises.
+1

Posts: 41682
Joined: May 2010
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Robin wrote:It will only gain Nolan and his career if he branched out and pulled off great a biopic. Personally I'm more interested in this than Dark Knight Rises.
+1
WOW

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
allstarr55js wrote:WOW
We already know Nolan can master the Batman universe its more fascinating when he is going to do something completely new he has never tackled before.

Posts: 2229
Joined: August 2009
Location: Fortress of Solitude
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: We already know Nolan can master the Batman universe its more fascinating when he is going to do something completely new he has never tackled before.
+1

Posts: 3468
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
I don't know how i feel about this, i'm not a fan of biopics, but since it's Nolan i'm willing and excited to see the end result.

Posts: 41682
Joined: May 2010
So your telling me with The Dark Knight Rises 3 months away from shooting and the fact he is going to try to pull off something technologically that has never been done before with IMAX cameras and your more excited for this which may or may not happen. :roll: (Not to mention the fact Martin Scorsese already made a damn good Howard Hughes Biopic.)
Last edited by Allstar on February 11th, 2011, 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
allstarr55js wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote: We already know Nolan can master the Batman universe its more fascinating when he is going to do something completely new he has never tackled before.
So your telling me The Dark Knight Rises is about a 3 months away from shooting and your more excited for this which may or may not happen. :roll:
Not at the current moment but when Mr.Hughes gets around close to shooting yeah i will probably be more excited.

Posts: 41682
Joined: May 2010
Not at the current moment but when Mr.Hughes gets around close to shooting yeah i will probably be more excited.
Well you just said your personally more interested in this then TDKR. :roll:

Posts: 20369
Joined: June 2010
allstarr55js wrote:
Not at the current moment but when Mr.Hughes gets around close to shooting yeah i will probably be more excited.
Well you just said your personally more interested in this then TDKR. :roll:
Obviously you can't get too excited yet there is really nothing to talk about. When it is close to shooting i will be pumped though.

Post Reply