Nolan and Metal Gear Solid

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.

No please. Now I want from Nolan something original like Memento or Prestige, not superproduction... :judge:

Yes please. Chris Nolan is the only person I trust to pull it off. This is my favorite game series of all time and you have to find the perfect director to make it work. Not just an alright director, not just a good director, it has to be PERFECT. Nolan or fuck it.

Oh yeah, of all of the producers in Hollywood... why Avi fucking Arad??

Avi Arad? Meh.

I'm just hoping for a good writer, director and cast.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Hollywood cant even pull off video game adaptation's that dont have a memorable and complex story(examples tomb raider,hitman).How tha fuck are they gonna pull off a good story driven video game adaptation :lol: :suicide: If they actually pull it off then it will be the first adaptation that done justice to the material which is just naive to hope for since every game with a good story has been raped to hell and back in cinema(max payne,silent hill,prince of persia).They dont even work as a movies first let alone adaptations.

one thing is for sure, nolan shouldn't do it.

Z. Cobb wrote: one thing is for sure, nolan shouldn't do it.
+1646464651531453
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."