Nolan and Metal Gear Solid

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Z. Cobb wrote: one thing is for sure, nolan shouldn't do it.
+1646464651531453
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Nolan shouldn't do it?
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
Nolan shouldn't do it?
correct
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Is that true that Paul Thomas Anderson at some point was interested in direct a MGS film!?? :o

Joseph Dazz wrote:Is that true that Paul Thomas Anderson at some point was interested in direct a MGS film!?? :o
I'm gonna have to look into that, but there have been some pretty big news lately that the MGS movie is back in production again, for real this time, so I guess that if PT Anderson was/is interesting, there's a chance. I'd love to see his take on it, maybe even more than Nolan's.

Nolan should not do another franchise imo. I want him to do more original movies.

Finally, when asked about the Metal Gear movie he confirmed that he wouldn't be directing it. When pressed for a wish list, he name dropped Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino as directors and Ben Affleck, Hugh Jackman, and Tom Hardy as possible leads. This was just off the top of his head, though. None of these figures have actually been in talks about it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... g-the-boss

Stéphane wrote:Nolan should not do another franchise imo. I want him to do more original movies.
+1 :twothumbsup:
Brave New World

constantine wrote:Finally, when asked about the Metal Gear movie he confirmed that he wouldn't be directing it. When pressed for a wish list, he name dropped Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino as directors and Ben Affleck, Hugh Jackman, and Tom Hardy as possible leads. This was just off the top of his head, though. None of these figures have actually been in talks about it.

Tom Hardy as Snake? I can't really see that but the guy is a chameleon.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

darthnazgul wrote:
constantine wrote:Finally, when asked about the Metal Gear movie he confirmed that he wouldn't be directing it. When pressed for a wish list, he name dropped Christopher Nolan and Quentin Tarantino as directors and Ben Affleck, Hugh Jackman, and Tom Hardy as possible leads. This was just off the top of his head, though. None of these figures have actually been in talks about it.

Tom Hardy as Snake? I can't really see that but the guy is a chameleon.
It would be great if Hayter would co-write it with Nolan like Goyer did for the TDK trilogy.