rumors that J. Nolan has been holding auditions for Superman

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
I think Leonardo Dicaprio would do well as Superman.

villedeville wrote:I think Leonardo Dicaprio would do well as Superman.

Seriously? I don't think he's right at all.

Nolan has also talked about how Superman is fun and bright (I'm paraphrasing). I really don't see Leo fitting the bill.

I like Leo, but I can't see him as Superman.

Nice job on the avatar, Chee!

allmond guy wrote: Nolan has also talked about how Superman is fun and bright (I'm paraphrasing). I really don't see Leo fitting the bill.
The majority in this forum were not really thrilled when Christopher Nolan picked Leonardo to star in Inception. In fact, some diehard Nolan fans even mentioned that they wouldn't go to see Inception because of Leonardo Dicaprio. I honestly believe that Nolan can make Superman soar no matter if one of Nolan fans' favourites or Leonardo Dicaprio star in it.

villedeville wrote: The majority in this forum were not really thrilled when Christopher Nolan picked Leonardo to star in Inception. In fact, some diehard Nolan fans even mentioned that they wouldn't go to see Inception because of Leonardo Dicaprio. I honestly believe that Nolan can make Superman soar no matter if one of Nolan fans' favourites or Leonardo Dicaprio star in it.
But this is different because Superman is an established character that we all know. And what we know is that Leo doesn't even come close to fitting the physical description of Superman. I like Leo, but he is not right for Superman.

Besides, Leo's already signed up to play Aquaman. It's a little odd that they're even making an Aquaman movie, but they're running out of the really widely known heroes...

MrG
MovieCriticNextDoor wrote:Besides, Leo's already signed up to play Aquaman. It's a little odd that they're even making an Aquaman movie, but they're running out of the really widely known heroes...
And where did you get this information from?

MrG wrote:
MovieCriticNextDoor wrote:Besides, Leo's already signed up to play Aquaman. It's a little odd that they're even making an Aquaman movie, but they're running out of the really widely known heroes...
And where did you get this information from?
Probably IMDb, the most trusted source ever...

saaaarcasm