Alexander The Great

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Even though I like Oliver Stone's ALEXANDER, which probably makes me the only person, I still would love to see Nolan taking on the complicated life of Alexander the great.

either that or take napoleon from spielberg

prince0gotham wrote:either that or take napoleon from spielberg
Yup.

Rohan wrote:Even though I like Oliver Stone's ALEXANDER, which probably makes me the only person, I still would love to see Nolan taking on the complicated life of Alexander the great.
I would love to see Chris Nolan make that movie and cast Henry Cavill as Alexander the great 8-) .

manofsteel1 wrote:
Rohan wrote:Even though I like Oliver Stone's ALEXANDER, which probably makes me the only person, I still would love to see Nolan taking on the complicated life of Alexander the great.
I would love to see Chris Nolan make that movie and cast Henry Cavill as Alexander the great 8-) .

Rohan wrote:would love to see Nolan taking on the complicated life of Alexander the great.
YES!

DiCaprio as Alexander the Great! 8-)

I think a film based on Alexander should be a 3 film deal as sequels. Cavill and DiCaprio are good choices. I would go for the latter.

Rohan wrote:I think a film based on Alexander should be a 3 film deal as sequels. Cavill and DiCaprio are good choices. I would go for the latter.
At the least, exactly. Anything under 10 hours would never capture the complexity and epicness of his story. And Leo as Alexander would have been great but ... he is already 5 or 6 years older than Alexander when he died. I don't know if that would work.

Rohan wrote:I think a film based on Alexander should be a 3 film deal as sequels. Cavill and DiCaprio are good choices. I would go for the latter.

Leo can play any role but the main reason why suggested Henry was because i read on imdb that Henry Cavill's dream role is Alexander the great and i think he could pull it off with the Right material .

I just want to see Nolan tackling a sword and sandals gigantic epic movie. Seeing Kingdom of Heaven yesterday just reinforced my wish.