Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Havoc1st wrote: Holy shit, I just realize that David Valcin (Scarface) is 50 years old. :o
50? I'd have pegged him to be maybe a year older than Jim. Hard to believe he's just a year younger than Enrico.

Great great episode!! Love it when there is a Elias centric episode.

Link could end up being a very interesting character. And I love Root/Shaw scenes but this episode they were a distraction. The main storyline was so tense that cutting back to them wasn't really needed. Another small pet peeve of mine is the shoot-out scenes. POI really needs to tighten the up. They are inconsistent episode-to-episode and are drawing attention to themselves.

But really
RIP Scarface :cry: Best henchman along with Hersh. Invictus Maneo.
P.S. look who is back for 4x14

This episode had feels...

Sad manly feels.

neb4ever wrote:
Finally!!! :gonf:
I told people i really think chicago fire was up because of that crossover. now someone might say " oh well they are only down this week because of the holidays " which may have some truth but if that was the case poi would maybe be lower too. poi and cf always duke it out over the season. abc or fox have no answer in that timeslot.

oh and why is it when i think of root and shaw i think of cherub rock by the smashing pumpkins ? like the song but was never a big pumpkins fan. Mark my words i'll make a shoot video soon lol :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :twothumbsup:

I'm surprised how much i cared for Scarface.lol

Also,

I bet that Link is going to become a defect, and kills Dominic.

Havoc1st wrote:I'm surprised how much i cared for Scarface.lol

Also,

I bet that Link is going to become a defect, and kills Dominic.
Or
During faceoff between Elias and Dominic, he doesn't help Dominic and becomes new Scarface.

Can't wait for the Greer flashbacks.