Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Havoc1st wrote:
Rudinet wrote:
Havoc1st wrote:Episode 2 Press Realease
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/09/person ... tilus.html
This could be Harold's version of 4C?
Sounds like another 2πR.
I agree. And the funny thing is that our school just finished doing a scavenger hunt today. Funny how coincidences occurs.
Another coincidence since Dietz did that one as well. :lol: :lol:
But this one's a 19 year old college kid (going by the IMDB page), and she doesn't seem as damaged as Caleb. Some similarities maybe there, but I'm expecting quite a lot of differences too.
Havoc1st wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:What do you make of this guys?
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... -ep-732375
When will this be aired? And good luck to Slack.
The network has just commissioned the script, which will be written between now & December. If it's good enough, it'll be ordered to pilot, which would be prepped (with casting, location scouting, crews being finalized, et al) bet. January through March. Production would be between late March & mid April. Post'll probably last a month (which would wrap by late April or early May). Based on how it turns out, ABC'll chose to order it to series or not (mid-May, when they announce the fall schedule). If yes, they'll start series production in July, with a fall premiere in September. Or it may begin in September, for mid-season in January; or kickoff in January, if it's an 8-10 episode spring season in April (Like they did for Rhimes' Scandal back in 2012).

Slack'll very much be involved with POI, until he gets the pilot production order.

Season 4 promotional photos (And DAMN are they gorgeous).
http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/09/person ... -cast.html

NYCC: Saturday, October 12!
4:30–5:30 PM (Empire Stage) Person of Interest (Tuesdays 10/9c on CBS): The smash hit returns to New York for the fourth year! Join series stars Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Amy Acker and Kevin Chapman, along with executive producer Greg Plageman for a special video presentation and Q&A – as the science “fiction” stays one step ahead of real-world events. The second machine – Samaritan – now online, has made the elusive team targets themselves, having to hide in plain sight. The only thing more frightening than the ruthless Decima organization calling the shots, is leaving those decisions up to an untested Machine. Facing a dangerous tomorrow, the POI team must find a way to outsmart Samaritan, an all-seeing, all-powerful artificial intelligence that’s self-governing, continually evolving and growing stronger every day. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros. Television, Person of Interest airs Tuesdays, 10/9c on CBS.

All we do now is wait till next Tuesday. i really hope its an explosive bang of a season premiere. excluding the pilot, poi season premieres are usually decent but nothing that will make you say holy shit lol. the finales have a good reputation of that though. i really think Panopticon could be the best premiere thus far, i just feel.

Another piece.
Last edited by ChrisTilford on September 18th, 2014, 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.